Welcome to Anchorage Women’s Clinic
Opened in 1995, Anchorage Women’s Clinic is owned and operated by four local, practicing partners—two of whom are the original founders. We welcome you to our clinic. Our philosophy is to take care of you—the total woman—body and mind. Whatever your needs may be, we are confident you will find our providers knowledgeable, caring and compassionate. All of Anchorage Women’s Clinic providers work collaboratively to ensure every patient receives the best possible care every time!
Anchorage Women’s Clinic has more than the standard services you’ll find from most offices, including massage, counseling, nutrition, hypnobirthing, immunizations and numerous other services.
Appointments are available at two convenient locations: Providence Hospital Anchorage and Providence Professional Building in Eagle River.
AWC Now Offering Specialty Infertility ServicesPlease join us in welcoming Dr. Ursula Balthazar to our clinic. AWC is the only office in Alaska with a fellowship-trained physician to offer the following reproductive medicine and fertility related treatments:
- Comprehensive female and male fertility evaluation, including ovarian function reserve testing and pelvic ultrasound.
- Fertility-specific management of fibroids, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), and endometriosis.
- Management of recurrent pregnancy loss.
- Surgical correction of uterine anomalies.
- Fertility treatments, including ovulation induction, superovulation, gonadotropins, and intrauterine insemination (IUI).
"You guys are great!" JessicaRead more